Microsoft’s Windows 10 is a popular operating system. It is the most recent version of Windows and includes numerous new features and enhancements over previous versions. An ISO file, which is a digital representation of the operating system, is one method for installing Windows 10 on a computer.
ISO files can be downloaded from the Microsoft website, and once downloaded, they can be used to create a bootable USB drive or DVD, which can then be used to install Windows 10 on a computer.
To download the Windows 10 ISO file, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Microsoft website (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10)
- Click on the “Download tool now” button to download the Media Creation Tool.
- Run the Media Creation Tool and select “Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC”
- Select the language, edition and architecture of Windows 10 that you want to download.
- Choose ISO file and click on Next
- Select a location to save the ISO file and begin the download.
Once the download is complete, you can use the ISO file to create a bootable USB drive or DVD and use it to install Windows 10 on a computer.
It is important to note that the ISO file you download from the Microsoft website is only for use with Windows 10, and the license for the operating system will be required. Additionally, you should only download the ISO file from the Microsoft website to ensure that you are getting a legitimate copy of the operating system.
In conclusion, Windows 10 ISO file is a great way to install Windows 10 on a computer. By following the steps above, you can download the ISO file from the Microsoft website and use it to create a bootable USB drive or DVD to install the operating system. However, it is important to note that you will need a valid license to use the operating system and you should only download the ISO file from the official Microsoft website to ensure that you are getting a legitimate copy.