love in Hausa, Soyayyaen strong, positive emotion based on affectionWhy is true love between a man and a woman possible? Me ya sa soyayya ta gaskiya tsakanin tamace da namiji za ta yiwu?
k’aunaen strong affection.
so Husbands or wives who love only themselves are determined to get their own way.Maza ko mata da suke son kansu kawai na ƙudura aniya su samu abin da suke so.
What is love in Hausa?
Each word came along with parts of speech.
We included hausa descriptions of complex and ambiguous definitions
We specified British Audio and IPA pronunciation of any English word for those wishing to know how to pronounce a particular word.
We provide English & Hausa bilingual usage sentences, description images, audio pronunciations of all Hausa words, pluralization of Hausa words, and origins of Hausa words derived from Arabic or English.
However this website came along with English to Hausa learning resources designed specifically for native Hausa wishing to learn English as a second language.
Scientific words, medical words, geology, geography, biology, anatomy, chemistry, physics, literature, computing, psychology, and linguistics words were included and precisely translated to Hausa.
Enjoy your stay here and also contribute to its growth by linking to us or inform others about this website.
The dictionary is frequently being updated and it works both online and offline.
If there is any missing word in the dictionary please send us the word and we’ll add the word as soon as possible
Believing husbands who continue to love their wives, whether in favorable or in trying times, demonstrate that they closely follow Christ’s example of loving the congregation and caring for it.
Maza masu bi da suka ci gaba da ƙaunar matansu ko da daɗi ko ba daɗi, suna nuna cewa suna bin misalin yadda Kristi ke ƙaunar ikilisiya da kuma kula da ita.
(Job 38:4, 7; Colossians 1:16) Blessed with freedom, intelligence, and feelings, these mighty spirits had the opportunity to form loving attachments of their own —with one another and, above all, with Jehovah God.
(Ayuba 38:4, 7; Kolossiyawa 1:16) An albarkace su da ’yanci, fahimi, da kuma motsin rai, waɗannan manyan ruhohi suna da zarafin kafa dangantaka tasu da junansu—da wasu, fiye da haka kuma, da Jehovah Allah.jw2019
He then enlarged on that basic truth by saying that the dead can neither love nor hate and that “there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave.”
Sai ya ƙara bayani game da wannan gaskiya yana cewa matattu ba za su iya ƙauna ko ƙiyayya ba kuma “babu wani aiki, ko dabara, ko ilimi, ko hikima, cikin kabari inda za ka.”
God recommends his own love to us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
Allah na tabbatar mana da ƙaunar da yake mana, wato tun muna masu zunubi, Almasihu ya mutu dominmu.”
How can we show that we love Jehovah?— One way is by getting to know him as a Friend.
Ta yaya za mu nuna cewa muna ƙaunar Jehovah?— Hanya ɗaya ita ce ta wajen sanin cewa Aboki ne.
Why, possibly, did Paul tell the Corinthians that “love is long-suffering”?
Wataƙila, me ya sa Bulus ya gaya wa Korinthiyawa cewa “ƙauna tana da yawan haƙuri”?jw2019
(Mark 12:28-31) Paul exhorts us to make sure that the love we show as Christians is sincere.
(Markus 12:28-31) Bulus ya aririce mu Kiristoci mu tabbata cewa ƙaunar da muke nunawa ta gaskiya ce.
Jesus proved that he had the same love for us that his Father had.
Yesu ya nuna cewa yana ƙaunarmu kamar yadda Ubansa yake ƙaunarmu.
After all, gratitude for the depth of the love that God and Christ have shown us compelled us to dedicate our lives to God and become disciples of Christ. —John 3:16; 1 John 4:10, 11.
Hakika, godiya ga ƙauna mai zurfi da Allah da kuma Kristi suka nuna mana ne ya motsa mu mu keɓe rayuwarmu ga Allah, kuma mu zama almajiran Kristi.—Yahaya 3:16; 1 Yahaya 4:10, 11.jw2019
16 Our showing love to others is not limited to those who may live in our vicinity.
16 Nuna ƙauna wa mutane ba ga waɗanda suke a inda muke zama ne kawai ba.
And who of us has not experienced deep pain and emptiness after losing a loved one in death?
Wanene a cikinmu bai yi baƙin ciki ba da kuma kewa bayan ya yi rashin wani wanda yake ƙauna?
Happily, love is also his dominant quality.
Abin farin ciki ne cewa ƙauna ce halinsa na musamman.
19 Fourth, we can seek the help of holy spirit because love is part of the fruitage of the spirit.
19 Na huɗu, za mu iya biɗan taimakon ruhu mai tsarki domin ƙauna ɓangare ne na ’ya’yan ruhu mai tsarki.jw2019
What love these brothers had for Paul!
Waɗannan ’yan’uwan suna ƙaunar Bulus sosai!jw2019
Everything that God has done shows his love.
Dukan abin da Allah ya yi ya nuna ƙaunarsa.
4 This is not to say that we are to love one another merely out of a sense of duty.
4 Wannan ba ya nufin cewa za mu ƙaunaci mutane don kawai muna da hakkin mu ƙaunace su ba.
14 Do I respect and love the Bible’s moral standards?
14 Shin ina daraja da kuma ƙaunar mizanan ɗabi’a na Littafi Mai Tsarki?
6 “Have Love Among Yourselves”
6 ‘Ku Ƙaunaci Juna’
DOES Jehovah God love you personally?
JEHOVAH Allah yana ƙaunarka kuwa?jw2019
(John 13:35) Such love has been demonstrated in a remarkable way at times of racial unrest and political turmoil.
(Yohanna 13:35) An nuna irin wannan ƙauna a hanya ta musamman a lokacin wariya da kuma faɗan siyasa.
And as individuals, we get sick, we suffer, we lose loved ones in death.
Kuma dukanmu, muna yin rashin lafiya, muna wahala, muna rashin waɗanda muke ƙauna.
(Acts 17:11) They carefully examined the Scriptures to understand the will of God more fully, which helped them express love in further acts of obedience.
(Ayukan Manzanni 17:11) Sun bincika Nassosi da kyau don su fahimci nufin Allah sosai, wannan zai taimake su su nuna ƙauna ta ayyukan biyayya.
As Jehovah’s Witnesses, we love to discuss God’s universal sovereignty with anyone who will listen.
A matsayinmu na Shaidun Jehobah, muna son mu tattauna batun ikon mallakar Allah na sararin samaniya da duk mutumin da yake son ya saurara.
Evidently, that was the case with the psalmist who said to God: “How I do love your law!
Hakika, haka ya kasance da mai Zabura wanda ya ce wa Allah: “Ina ƙaunar shari’arka ba misali!
(Proverbs 12:25) Reassure them that they are wanted, valued, and loved —yes, by Jehovah and also by their brothers and sisters.
(Misalai 12:25) Ku tabbatar musu cewa ana bukatarsu, suna da tamani, kuma ana kaunarsu—hakika, Jehovah da kuma ’yan’uwansu maza da mata.
FAQs about “Love” in Hausa:
- How do you say “I love you” in Hausa?
- “I love you” in Hausa is “Ina son ku” for expressing affection towards someone.
- Are there different words for different types of love in Hausa?
- Hausa, like many languages, may use contextual cues or phrases to distinguish between different types of love, such as romantic love, familial love, or love for friends.
- Is “ƙauna” the only word for love in Hausa?
- “Ƙauna” is a common word for love in Hausa, but the language may use different phrases or words to express love in specific contexts or relationships.
- How important is the concept of love in Hausa culture?
- Love is an important and universal concept in Hausa culture, just as it is in cultures worldwide. It plays a significant role in personal relationships, family dynamics, and community bonds.
- Are there traditional Hausa love songs or poetry?
- Yes, there are traditional Hausa love songs and poetry that celebrate love and relationships. These forms of artistic expression have been used for centuries to convey feelings of love and longing.
- Is there a specific cultural etiquette for expressing love in Hausa society?
- Expressing love in Hausa society is often influenced by cultural norms and traditions. Public displays of affection may be more reserved, and expressions of love are often conveyed through actions and words in private settings.
- Are there different dialects or variations of the word love in Hausa?
- There may be some regional variations or dialectical differences in how love is expressed linguistically, but “ƙauna” is a widely recognized term for love across Hausa-speaking regions.
- Can I use “ƙauna” in different contexts to express love for different things or people?
- Yes, you can use “ƙauna” to express love in various contexts, such as love for a person, a hobby, or even love for food. The context will determine the specific meaning.
- Is there a special celebration or holiday related to love in Hausa culture?
- While there may not be a specific holiday dedicated solely to love in Hausa culture, celebrations related to love often occur during weddings, traditional ceremonies, and religious festivals.
- Can you provide examples of love phrases in Hausa?
- Certainly! Here are a few examples:
- “Ina son ku” – I love you.
- “Ƙauna ce” – Love is beautiful.
- “Ƙaunar juna” – Love at first sight.
These FAQs provide some insights into the concept of love in the Hausa language and culture. “Ƙauna” is a word that reflects the universal human experience of love, and its significance varies depending on the context and relationships involved.