People tell you to dress for success. “Dress for the job you want, not the job you have.” Makes sense! 55% of first impressions are determined by the way you dress and walk through the door. 65% of hiring managers say clothes are a deciding factor between two candidates.
But no one ever tells you what it is exactly that you should wear to an interview. We’ll fix that. Like Edith Head said, you can have anything you want in life, if you dress for it.
This guide will show you:
- How to dress for an interview to make the right impression.
- What to wear to be business-casual-friendly.
- What colors are appropriate for an interview.
- The dress code for business professional attire that works like magic in job interviews.
- Business casual and business professional interview outfit ideas for both men and women.