Revenue Agency, Ghana Revenue Authority, Website Link. The Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) was established in 2009 as a merger of the three revenue agencies, the Customs, Excise and Preventive Service (CEPS), the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Value Added Tax Service (VATS) and the Revenue Agencies Governing Board (RAGB) in accordance with the Ghana Revenue Authority Act 2009, (Act 791).
Revenue Agency, Ghana Revenue Authority
To be a world-class revenue administration recognized for professionalism, integrity and excellence.
To mobilize revenue for national development in a transparent, fair, effective and efficient manner.
- Integrity – be fair and honest
- Fairness – provide consistent and standardised service
- Service – provide timely and accurate responses when dealing with our customers using channels of their choice
- Teamwork – work together to achieve our goals
- Innovation – build a culture that readily adapts to change in the Operating environment
- Professionalism – apply the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to meet stakeholder expectations
Our core mandate is to ensure maximum compliance with all relevant laws in order to ensure a sustainable revenue stream for government, trade facilitation and a controlled and safe flow of goods across the country’s borders.
The Authority is headed by the Commissioner-General, with support from three (3) Commissioners in charge of the following divisions;
Domestic Tax Revenue Division (DTRD)
Customs Division (CD)
Support Services Division (SSD)
Off Starlets’ 91 Road, Accra, Ghana.
P. O. Box 2202, Accra-Ghana
Website : www gov revenue