Meal Ideas and Resources 2020
Here are some useful tools and food ideas that don’t break the rules. Also, it’s good to realize while you’re serving “actual food” that you don’t need to consume as often as you’d have processed food! Get ready to fill up quickly.
Processed foods recipes
- Breakfast cereals
- Tinned vegetables
- Sausage rolls, pies and pasties.
- Meat products
- Cakes and biscuit
Unprocessed Foods recipes
- Smoothies made with fresh fruit (if it’s in season) or frozen.
- Scrambled eggs with whole wheat toast.
- Yogurt with homemade granola.
- Hard boiled egg with yogurt and fruit.
- Slow Cooked Steel cut oatmeal with nuts, grapes, blueberries.
- Salad (my breakfast all the time!)
- Banana Bread
Recipes with no processed food
Though there is no way to adopt the paleo diet, the basic concept is to eliminate refined foods and instead concentrate on organic, whole foods. Paleo-friendly foods include meat , fish , eggs, seeds , nuts, fruits and vegetables, as well as good fats and oils.
How are you going to survive without processed food?
And there are several pretty painless ways to do that.
Start slowly now.
Supplement your meals with fresh food.
Fewer sugar-sweetened drinks, more water.
Stop adding salt to the meal.
Choose whole grains from refined grains.
Restricted or eliminate processed meat.
Plan ahead of us.