Islamic Hour presents third (3rd) year Anniversary celebration of the organization which will take place on 10th April, 2021 at the Yeji Community Centre in the Bone East of Ghana.
Islamic Hour is a muslim innovative movement characterized by Islamic programs and activities and Promoting contemporary Islamic educational development.
Vision:- Advocating for Religious Tolerance for the Sustenance of Peace and the development of Humanity.
Mission:- Raising Support to solve the most pressing problems facing the muslim communities.
1. The Promotion of Islamic Youth Empowerment & Entrepreneurship Skill.
2. Establishment of Islamic health facilities within the community. eg Islamic maternity centre and Islamic clinic.
3. Providing educational support and scholarships to help improve high standard Islamic education.
4. The establishment of an Islamic marriage counseling centre to promote Sustainable marriage cooperation for the couple.
5. To organize programs for Islamic festivals to foster unity and cooperation among the youth and the aged.
6. To seek assistance for needy and brilliant Islamic pupils and students.
7. To periodically organize Islamic Humanitarian Projects.
8. To sensitize the promotion of Islamic girl child education.
To support, partner and sponsor contact –