It’s easier than ever to get more for your Medicare dollar.
Get more for your Medicare dollar with a plan that offers benefits and services beyond Original Medicare. Medicare Advantage plans from UnitedHealthcare include Medicare Part A (hospital stays), Medicare Part B (doctor visits), and in most cases, Medicare Part D (prescription drug coverage) – as well as the Medicare Advantage’s largest national provider network.7 Additional plan benefits may include:
When it comes to Medicare, one size does not fit all. That’s why UnitedHealthcare offers a broad range of Medicare Advantage plans to fit your health and budget needs.
$0 copays for primary care, virtual visits and lab tests.5
Medicare Advantage’s largest national provider network.6 Choose from more than one million network providers worldwide.
Prescription drug coverage
$0 copays and deductibles on Tier 1 and Tier 2 drugs, plus an extensive pharmacy network including national chains and local options.2
Most members can access the largest national Medicare Advantage dental network and have $0 copays on dental services like exams, routine cleanings, fillings, crowns and dentures.3
Routine Vision Benefits
Most members can access one of Medicare Advantage’s largest national vision networks and have a routine annual eye exam covered at a $0 copay.4
Routine Hearing Benefits
Most members can get a yearly routine hearing exam for a $0 copay and a broad selection of brand name hearing aids.5
With an over-the-counter credit (OTC), you get everyday health care products at no cost. Choose from thousands of brand name and generic products.
Renew Active, the gold standard in Medicare fitness programs for body and mind, exclusively from UnitedHealthcare Medicare plans at no additional cost.
UnitedHealthcare UCard is your all-in-one member ID and much more.
Introducing the UnitedHealthcare Right Plan Promise™
It’s our commitment to helping you find the right plan for your needs.
Get More for Your Medicare Dollar
When you choose a Medicare Advantage plan from UnitedHealthcare, you get more for your Medicare dollar—more care for less, more of the extras you need, and more peace-of-mind. You can rely on America’s largest Medicare Advantage plan provider12 to deliver lower out-of-pocket costs and more high-quality care—whenever, wherever and however you need it.
Get more care for less
- $0 premiums on most plans1
- $0 copays for primary care, virtual visits and lab tests1
- $0 copays on Tier 1 and Tier 2 drugs, and no deductibles on most prescriptions2
- 1-month supply of covered insulin prescriptions for $35 or less8
- More dental coverage than ever before, and $0 copays on all covered services from network dentists3
- Free yearly eye exams, designer frames and prescription lenses4
- $0 routine hearing exam, plus savings on thousands of brand-name hearing aids5
Get more of the extras you need
- Free gym membership and videos with access to premium gyms nationwide5
- Social activities at local health and wellness classes and events
- Up to $40 in over-the-counter products per quarter9
- Earn rewards for completing health activities
Get reliability you can count on
- America’s largest Medicare Advantage plan provider10
- Medicare Advantage’s largest national provider network, now with more doctors and specialists6
- 24/7 access to a nurse11
- Get a wellness visit from the comfort of your home5